- Roman Hearth: Neopagan Revival of Ancient Roman Religion (October 2010)
- Shrine of the Irish Oak (2011)
- Dragonfly House (started September 2010)
I don't speak for any of these folks, but what I have found is that many Romano-Celtic pagans are in agreement with the "Basic Principles" statement (the one about religio, pietas and superstitio) and keep a household shrine. To my mind, this means that we are all part of the same community, the same cultural group.
Maybe someone will volunteer to write an article for the main site on Romano-Celtic religion.
Finally, I know that Celtic culture was not confined to the British Isles, but here are a couple of sites with that focus:
- List of Romano-British temples: http://www.roman-britain.org/romano-british-temples.htm
- Wikipedia article on Romano-British culture.